1) Shri Saibaba has no disciple, heir and nobody is seated on his Asan. Neither Sansthan has appointed any mediator.
2) Please do not believe anybody pretending himself Shri Saibaba by wearing similar dress. Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust has no concern to any other person, Trust or Institute.
3) Please contribute/send the donation in Sansthan offices in the name of ‘Executive Officer’, only. Do not send your donation else where or in the name of anybody else. Ask for the official receipt against the donation. Charity boxes are placed in the temple complex for Guptdaan (anonymous donation).
4) Please do not send cash or currency notes in the postal envelopes. The donations shall be send only by crossed and A/C payee Cheques, Demand Drafts, Indian Postal Orders/Foreign Postal Order/Travelers Cheques or Money Orders should be sent; on the following address.
Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi
Tal- Rahata, Dist- Ahmednagar,
Pin Code- 423109
5) Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust has no relation with the circulation of chain letters in the name of Shri Saibaba. Please do not give any importance to such letters; just neglect them.
6) Please contact Sansthan offices at Shirdi and Mumbai
(Sainiketan, Dadar) by e-mail for authenticate information:
Shirdi office e-mail:
Mumbai office e-mail:
7) Basic information of Shri Saibaba and the Trust is available on
our official website www.shrisaibabasansthan.org,
8) Sansthan Trust has not appointed any representative (a person or Institute) to collect donation. Please do not give donation in anybody hand. You will be deceived. (Except: ‘Andhra bank’ is authorized to collect the donations for ‘Nitya Prasadalaya Annadan Scheme’ through their network of branches; But the official receipt is issued by Sansthan itself.)
9) The Holy Padukas (foot wear) of Shri Saibaba are only with the
Trust, and kept for Darshan in Samadhi Temple at Shirdi.
Addresses for Contact:-